Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Been slacking...

How was your Thanksgiving?? I didn't have a good one.. My daughter was sick and we were at the Emergency Room.. sooooo needless to say.. I want a do over...lol.. No.. just kidding.. I'm just happy my daughter is better..:)

Okay we we did have a make up Thanksgiving Dinner... Sunday afternoon... I also had a unplanned photo session. Just taking around our apartment complex. Enjoy! I am also using some of Amy McMaster AMP'd Presets for Lightroom! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment