Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catching Up and Promoting my Partylite Site as well!

I know I haven't been posting in a while and I need to get to it. I've been quite busy these days. I guess because it's getting close to the holidays I'm just trying to get things situated. I did do a couple of photo sessions that I'd like to share. I will be sharing that in my upcoming posts. Also, I'm going to try and participate in the I heart faces challenges so please be looking out for that.

I just wanted to promote my partylite business while I'm doing this! CYBER SALE/BLACK FRIDAY SALES start at 12am on Friday. So visit my site and see what you could get as a steal.. :)

If you are interested in hosting a ONLINE party its simple and still earns you 40% off products or even better FREE products! Please let me know!

*PARTYLITE WEBSITE LINK IS ON THE RIGHT OF BLOG*






No comments:

Post a Comment