Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Capturing Life as it happens! Here and Now!

So I'm going to try and commit to this because it's something that I'd love to have for myself as well as for my family to have forever. I'm joining Amy McMaster on capturing life as it happens! I want to run and grab my camera when Jayley gets brave and starts to stand without any help, or when all the spaghetti gets all over her face and she's determined to pick up that little piece of noodle that fell on her table, when she's playing contently with her Leap Frog caterpillar, or her first day at daycare. All these things and more are memories that I want to keep forever! So, I know I am going to make the effort to continue this as long as possible, would you like to join us? I have linked Amy's blog to this, I hope you do because I'd love to see what everyone is posting and what memories you are capturing! :)

Thank you Amy for coming up with this great idea!!

Now for my picture to share!
My baby's helping me and her daddy put up her first ornament for her first Christmas holiday!! It is quite grainy and this was because the only light we were working off of was the Christmas tree lights... :) I love this picture none the less.. She is our world!!

*Edits for our picture is for LR only and can be found on Amy's Page. She makes awesome presets!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Amy McMaster said...

I'm a follower! Yippee! I am so excited to do this with you too!

Amy McMaster said...

I love the grain here. It completely works with the photos which are entirely TOO precious!!

Post a Comment