Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 24, 2009

More! Adventures with my 50mm!

Tonight we had Spare Ribs, Brown Rice, & Broccoli for dinner.. yum huh? Yes it was!!! :) My little munchkin had Chicken Noodles and waited patiently after she swallowed her food for another spoon serving. I am blessed. For everything that has been given to me, I take it as a blessing! Now to share the many wonders of Jayley Marie! Enjoy! Have a great day/night!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

oh I'm in love with the little feet in the first picture! Great shot!!

Post a Comment