Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rose Songsong {Gaithersburg, Maryland} Children, Family, Engagements & Maternity Photographer {What a great weekend!}

So we had a pretty great weekend with family! It was great breaking our routine a little, now that the weekend is over it's back to the grind. Photo sessions coming up this week and next, school work, and trying to get my holiday packages squared away and getting back into Zumba...I've been missing it too much and the people who instruct there are so nice, so if you are looking for a fun fitness class check out StudioX in Gaithersburg (this is assuming you are in Maryland)! 

I will be posting my Holiday session deals in a little, in the mean time if you are interested in booking a session with me please email me at info@rosesongsong.com or visit Photography by Rose Songsong. Thanks for all your support I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment