Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rose Songsong {Gaithersburg, Maryland} Children, Family, Engagements & Maternity Photographer {Just Around the Corner!}

The holidays are just around the corner! Amazing that this year is just flying by so quickly. I found a Halloween costume for my little one and she's gonna be "Jessie" from Toy Story. I can't wait to dress her up and get some cute pictures! Did you find costumes for your little ones?

Anyway, Christmas is around the corner so be sure to schedule your session now while there are still some available slots open. I'm not going to be taking any other clients after the first week of November, I just didn't want to be rushing to get pictures to clients and because this is the busiest time of the year I wanted to be extra sure you have your family portraits ready to go.  Email me at info@rosesongsong.com or visit Photography by Rose Songsong or Facebook Fan Page ....Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment