Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a day...

I got my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens from my hubby on Thursday night, but I have yet to really use it to it's full potential! It's been so cold and rainy the past couple of days. I was supposed to do 3 shoots at the end of this month but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. To make matters worst it was actually going to be my first maternity shot for my portfolio and I was really excited, but we will see what happens. I haven't been feeling too hot myself. So, since one of my shoots were supposed to be an infant I'm very hesitant on that now. Oh the joys of our fast approaching winter. I'm going to run an errand out and see if I can get any pictures today. We shall see.... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment