Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome! Photography by Rose Songsong - Family, Maternity, Newborns & Infant Outdoor photographer

Hello! so it took me a while to finally think about making a blog site. I finally gave in and started up an account. Please bare with me because I'm in the process of adding more photos for my portfolio. I'm going to start off this first post with some photos of myself and my family. I do have one child and I am a stay at home mom with a passion for photography. I also just started with being a Partylite consultant (my website is on the upper right hand side) so if you need or just want candles visit my site! *smiles* Thanks for checking out my blog site don't forget to follow me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment