Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rose Songsong {Gaithersburg, Maryland} Children, Family, Engagements & Maternity Photographer {What to wear...Mondays....#2(late)}

So I'm late with my "What to wear" for Monday, but here it is.. I took the day off to actually do some homework, I didn't get very far but at least I did some. hahaha.. I decided to do some fall colors for this set. As it starts to get colder I'll continue to post with some cute winter gear.

These outfits and accessories are compilations from Gap(Polo &Denim), Forever 21(earrings and clutch), OshKosh(Kids clothes), Wet Seal(Dress) and Chinese Laundry(awesome pumps).

Hope you enjoyed this set! Let me know what else you'd like to see, or if you need ideas on what to wear for your upcoming shoot!

What to wear2

No comments:

Post a Comment