Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, September 20, 2010

Rose Songsong {Gaithersburg, Maryland} Children, Family, Engagements & Maternity Photographer {What to wear...Mondays....#1}

So, I'm going to dedicate Monday's to blogging what outfits to wear. I get asked this question before most of my photo shoots, "What should I wear?" I would recommend you coming in something comfortable and simple, and don't be afraid to add a splash of color to your wardrobe even if it's just accessories. We want all the attention to be on you :) Since it's starting to get a bit chilly out now days my first blog will be for Fall.. I can't believe it's already Fall and before we know it Winter will be upon us... Anyway, I'm going to set my calendars and every Monday I'll post a "What to wear Monday."  Remember just be ready to have some fun! Here's what I put together. All clothing on this could be found at Old Navy.


Old Navy Set 1st Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment