Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rose Songsong {Gaithersburg, Maryland} Children, Family, Engagements & Maternity Photographer Blog LIVE!

Okay.. so my new site is up! I just wanted to add a slide show with some of the photos I took and have not blogged about, please excuse the quality I will post the originals as soon as I can. I still have a bunch that I would like to blog about but I just wanted to leave you all with this! Hope you enjoy and thanks so much for your patience! I will be posting some new session deals here so stay tuned! Check out Photography by Rose Songsong Facebook page and please don't forget to be a fan! Suggest to all your friends! Thanks so much for the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment