Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm back!

So we just went on a 3 week vacation and I wasn't able to get on and update anything... We had a wonderful time, it was busy but still great because we were able to hang out with family! I took pictures for my cousins' wedding and took so many other pictures!!! Oh my! It may take me forever to catch up in processing but I can do it!! :) Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to those who missed me.. hehe.. I will be back to post pictures later this week! Stay tuned!! Hope everyone is doing great! Here's a sneak of my cousins wedding that I shot! I have more more more!! Enjoy and will be back for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment