Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, March 29, 2010


So my hubby and I went up to Ohio to enjoy some well needed vacay time with some great friends! I've actually known her since high school! She's one of my BFFs... It was great lounging around like old times and reminiscing on "those" days... We had our fair share of fun and now we were sitting in her living room staring at my daughter crawl around.... Still hard to believe we are adults now!

Anyways, with out further adieu I'm going to have some photo previews up of her photo session we had on Saturday! It was a pretty cold day! I think she will agree with me though that the wind burn we both got on our faces were well worth it for these shots we got! Love you guys!!









1 comment:

lilsoph said...

BEAUTIFUL! love these

Post a Comment