Slide Show

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Capturing Life as it happens! Here and Now! #5

Come join us in "Life.Right.Now" with Amy McMaster!

Okay so I'm pretty late, but I'm posting now... :) I did my daughters pictures and I'm happy to say I was able to catch natural light and in the winter time at that! It's been really bad here with the blizzard that we've been snowed in all weekend and we are having another storm today and it'll last until tomorrow.. I'm so ready for winter to end! :) So here are my daughters official birthday photos.

Also sharing some blizzard photo aftermaths... for now anyway! Thanks for looking and don't forget! If you know someone in Maryland, DC or Northern Virginia that would like some photos done, let me know! I'm portfolio building so you'll definitely get a special discount, so book while the specials are going on!










The blizzard photos below!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment